Our Newsletter Keeps Disabled Workers One Step Ahead
Disability Services of America wants all people with disabilities to have the information they need to get the payments they need to survive. Our newsletter was created to provide a trusted resource for disability applicants and their families, helping them keep their benefits even as they return to the workforce.
As an SSA-approved Employment Network, we regularly deal with the ins and outs of the Social Security disability (SSDI) and Social Security Income (SSI) programs. We keep you up-to-date on all the latest news and information about Social Security disability, helping you navigate the benefits process and giving you the information necessary to take charge of your life.
Our newsletters provide professional insights on many different topics, such as:
- Changes in the income and resource requirements for SSDI and SSI
- How to perform meaningful work without losing disability payments
- Tips on filling out disability forms to reduce claim delays
- How to prepare a compelling benefit appeal
- Local and nationwide programs to help people with disabilities
- Medical records that could help prove the extent of your disability
- How to estimate your wages and income
- How to choose the right Employment Network for you
You don’t have to stay in the dark about your benefits! Enter your email to get our newsletter delivered straight to your inbox, or contact us if you have any questions.